Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi, I'm Kelly Taylor and I have the perfect anecdote for your problem

Last night's 90210 was somewhat better, if only because of the increased Brenda. I'm surprised I missed the news she was back for two more episodes, but am glad she is. I thought she insisted she and Kelly not fight about men, though?

I have to say though, if I'm Kelly Taylor and I'm trying to get Annie and Naomi, who have just found out they have a long lost brother in common, and who hate each other because Annie is dating Naomi's ex despite the fact Naomi asked Annie not to while they were friends, I really have my choice of stories:

1. My mother married the father of a geek from this very school with a giant crush on me. It was initally icky, but I learned to love him. And of course this relationship ended up with Silver, who you both like.

2. My dad invited me for dinner but didn't show up. In his place was the grown up sister I never knew I had. I learned to love her. Until she disappeared after two episodes and was never spoken of again.

3. I slept with Brenda's boyfriend while she was in France for the summer. When she came back, we told her and she stomped away, informing us we should "never speak to me again." Eventually, we all became friends again until later tonight when she will break up with me and tell me she slept with my potential boyfriend, who has temporarily disappeared for no reason.

But now, she gave some lame story about plants v. flowers. C'mon show, you can do better. Please do.

I really have to start watching Privileged, because that spot is a dead zone now. I hope they show reruns while 90210 is in almost two months of reruns. I'll have to get to the big stack of movies I got from Netflix during those nights, too.

No comments: